Founded in 1989, Biotrial is a leading CRO with extensive experience in conducting Non-Clinical and Clinical Studies from Phase I through to Phase IV for a global client base of pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Based in France, the UK, Canada and the USA, with 350 employees and 300 beds, Biotrial performs hundreds of studies each year and offers tailor-made solutions.
Available as stand-alone or full packages, Biotrial’s services include:
– Non-Clinical Pharmacology
– Regulatory Affairs
– Phase I Clinical Pharmacology Trials
– Data Management, Biostatistics and Medical Writing
– Management Phase II to IV Patient Trials
– Core Lab services (ECG & EEG over-reading)
– Bioanalytical services
– Oncology studies (Non-Clinical & Clinical)
Biotrial has broad experience in CNS drug evaluation and has conducted many different trials involving full assessments of psychoactive properties of compounds. The Biotrial EEG Core Lab services can be used in any clinical setting throughout the drug development process, from Non-Clinical to First-in-Human trials through global Phase II, III & IV trials.